Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a bad blogger...

Well, it's official...I'm a horrible blog writer. Sorry (all 7 of you readers!)

Here's a little life update: killed the December LSAT (+9 points), Indy is awesome and currently shaved naked, still doing Agility classes, and still really enjoying my job at Dirty Dog.

Now a little expansions:

Law school:
In short, retaking in December changed my life. 9 points is huge on the LSAT and made a big difference in the schools I'm looking at. To put things in perspective, I barely got in to Wake Forest last year...this year I've received almost a full ride from them. I've been accepted at UT, Wake Forest, George Washington, Washington & Lee and Ohio State so far and I'm still waiting on a bunch more. If you are really really interested, you can check this out: http://lawschoolnumbers.com/akili
I'm not really planning on posting a ton about it on Facebook, so it might be a good way to keep track. If you care. No biggy.

Indy:
He's a goober but I love him. He's doing very well in Agility and today my mom is coming to see him in class which I'm really excited about. He can be a little crazy in person, so it's fun to show off his smart, focused side too. We still go to the dog park as often as possible. He's getting better with waiting on his bed when someone comes to the door and not jumping. We still have lots to learn though. Indy is officially a year old as of a week ago. He's definitely all puppy still though. Indy has been a huge blessing in my life this year and I'm so grateful for him in my life!

Dirty Dog:
I really enjoy it a lot. It's a fun job and requires quite a bit more brain power than I was expecting. Plus, PUPPIES! Today I got to play with a recently adopted chihuahua (trust me, he was stinking cute), two basset hounds, and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Oliver. Looove it.

Other things:
I'm helping out at Covenant with the 7th grade girls d-group (whom I love!) and it's been wonderful. It's cool discovering Covenant again now that I'm an "adult"

I have lots of fun travel plans for this spring/summer. Hooray! Enjoying my last bit of freedom to roam the world. (slash the U.S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment