Tuesday, December 7, 2010

T-4 Days


I just took the most recent LSAT that is available (PT60: June 2010). I got a freaking 172 on it. I got a 175 on October 2009 earlier this week. Now why can't I do that on test day?? I know I'm capable of scoring well, and I will be so disappointed if I don't perform up to what I think is my potential on Saturday. This is my last chance. It's almost nauseating.

I'm not even looking for a 172 (thought that would be incredibly legit), I would be pretty darn ecstatic with a 165. Like crying with joy ecstatic. I saved that champagne from October, I really hope I get to use it with happiness. If not...I'll figure stuff out. If I can't improve, I'm probably going to maybe consider some other career paths. With the economy, job stuff is scary. I want to give myself the best shot possible.

I start work at Dirty Dog on Monday! I'm really excited, but a bit scared. I have so much to learn! I'm also thinking about volunteering ...somewhere. I haven't really figured that out yet. Maybe with a shelter for battered women? Or having to do with juvenile justice? I just don't know if I'll be able to find a better job, and this way I can have (to quote Hannah Montana) the best of both world. The BESSSSSSSSSST of both worlds!

Tonight is Indy's last agility class. It's been pretty awesome, to be honest. I'm going to ask the trainer tonight if she thinks Indy should take Agility 2 or Obedience 2. If we do Agility, well hooray! I'm kind of worried how that might work with law school next year though. If we do Obedience, Indy can get his Canine Good Citizen award and maybe start Therapy Dog training? I think he's got a bit of settling to do before that could be a reality. It will be interesting to hear what the trainer says.

1 comment: